These inexpensive Bird Bowls are great in small gardens, ‘planted’ in pots on a balcony, or as a decoration outside of a camper.
They are made from a durable resin material that will last for years, with a built in rain gauge in the sunflower top.
- A lawn needs at least one to two inches of water each week to promote good growth.
- You can use several Bird Bowls to monitor your yard’s watering levels.
- These Bird Bowls can also be used as a bird bath, or water bowl.
- You can even use birdseed instead of water!
- Because of its pole construction, the Bird Bowl can be used as an efficient feeder- keeping it off the ground where other critters could help themselves.
- These colorful pieces are perfect for anyone who enjoys watching the comings and goings of birds from the comfort of home!
- The open design allows for many birds to visit the sunflower and feed at one time. Bird Bowls are also great as decorative herb planters.
- With minimal effort, the Bird Bowl can also be attached to a small pump and placed into an ornamental pond as a water fountain.
This Bird Bowl comes with a blue or purple stem, green leaves, and a sunflower top with a built in rain gauge.
- The sunflower top is 9″ in diameter and 15″ tall with stem.
- The deepest point of the Bird Bowl measures 1 ¼” deep.
Simply insert the flat end of the stem into the depression in the bottom of the sunflower top, and then insert the other (slanted) end into the ground.
Don’t miss the chance to make this multi-functional decoration yours, at a price that can’t be beat!
This item has an up charge for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Contact us for a shipping quote.