SnapnStrut: American Made Pipe Hangers
The SNS Wall Spacer is used between a wall and strut to reduce corrosion and improve ability to clean. In cases where a fixing bolt or screw is needed, the spacer provides a gap for the bolt head. The standard spacer has a 3/8-16 UNC threaded hole in the center but can be ordered with 1/4-20 UNC threads or drilled holes.
The fastest, most versatile, and thoroughly engineered one-piece hinged pipe hangers, cable hangers, and conduit hangers ever made.
- High-performance, UV stabilized 6/6 nylon resin possessing exceptional long term stress resistance and chemical stability over a wide range of temperatures.
- Specialty engineered, high strength, high temperature nylon resin. Allows for larger factors of safety: at 250°F, working temperatures and for intermediate temperatures up to 480°F. For refrigeration, allowable working temperatures down to -70°F.
- Totally non-metallic. There is no need to isolate copper tubing. Eliminate the concern for galvanic corrosion.
- Will withstand most commonly encountered chemicals and refrigerants, including Freon and Ammonia (chemical resistance charts available upon request).
- Spacer is 3 3/8” long, 1” wide, and 1/2” tall.
- Hinged, snap-on lock arm adjusts for pipe O.D. variations, affording each hanger the ability to accommodate several different pipe sizes.
- The pipe is nestled in a snug fit without any crimping of its wall.
- Versatile hangers for many different jobs means less inventory required.